Сделать стартовой Добавить в Избранное

Папийон-собака бабочка

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

CRUFTS 2016

Сообщений 61 страница 65 из 65

Зеста очень хороша!!! От всей души поздравляю!  :cool:

Вот, что мне Маша Зиновьева прислала - очень интересно!! Спасибо!!  :cool:

Можно поискать фото и поразбираться (посравнивать), что судья говорил про этих собак! (Это тоже идея Маши  :flirt: ). На самом деле - очень интересно!!

Крафт

PAPILLON CRUFTS CRITIQUE - Feel free to share!

CRUFTS, 10/03/16 - Papillons

Papillons

Many thanks to the Kennel Club for the privilege of judging the breed at the 125th Crufts show. Crufts is a unique event in the dog show calendar & the day was made even more special by you, the exhibitors, who gave me the opportunity to judge your dogs from far & wide. It was good to hear the ringside get involved & create an enjoyable atmosphere & supporting the winners.

To my two stewards, Bill & Eddie, thank you for keeping the ring flowing, making sure that I kept on track to complete on time & keeping the exhibitors relaxed. I am sure the Papillon exhibitors will not let you retire & will expect to see you both again next year.

Overall, I was pleased with the quality of dogs on display & found enough quality throughout the classes. A couple of areas worth noting that I would encourage exhibitors & breeders to be mindful of going forward. 1. Head shape & earset is a key part of the breed. I think we are starting to see less of the finer muzzle, a bit too much rounded heads & not enough well defined stops. It starts to take away the quality of head I look for in the breed. 2. I also think we need to watch ear size & placement. Large well placed mobile ears were not as common as I would have expected with a number having them set lower than the standard calls for. 3. The tailsets is required to be ‘arched over back’. I found many had their tail too tightly curled onto the back & for me this spoils the outline. Finally, how I think a Papillon should display itself. I personally like to see a dog who responds to the judge, is happy to be there & shows of their individual personality. It is a great characteristic of the breed to see a lively happy butterfly & one we should welcome in the ring but today I found a number of quality dogs who just didn’t do enough to show themselves off.

VD (17,3a) 1 Church & Rutten’s Ch/Int/Multi Ch Powdermill Sweet Touch Spinillons, tri dog who didn’t put a foot wrong & certainly enjoyed his day, moving across the ring like a 2 year old. I thought he was well balanced, I liked his outline, overall shape & found his body to be of good length. His head had a good balance to it, with well placed ears & attractive markings that add to his expression. This dog had the tailset I look for (which appears to be getting less typical these days) & correct hare feet. A quality veteran boy; 2 Colyer & Stanbury’s Inixia Perfect Host for Shirando, my notes on the day described this boy as a typical pap, lovely neck & outline, with sound body & movement to him. I particularly liked his head, which was typical of this breeding, he had a cracking ear and fringes to match. Similar to 1 with regards to tailset & feet & another who enjoyed his day within the ring; 3 Dutton’s Penang So The Story Goes, I actually remember this dog from when I judged the breed a number of years ago & I recall he was a dog that I placed highly at a breed show in his younger days. A tri dog who is slightly larger than I personally like, but has the balance to go with it & the fineness in bone, again sound on the move & well put together. Another whose head I admired, ear set could be slightly higher. In full bloom & good to watch on the move. MPD (1) 1 French’s Panspayon Charlemagne at Soleona, b/w who at 8 months is still at a raw stage but I felt had enough about him to merit the placing. In the head, I suspect he will need to break a bit to get the balance & overall shape that I prefer, & again I would like to have seen a slightly better shape of ear, with fringing though this should balance up the shape & look. In neck, front & body there is a lot to like, will just need to tighten his movement as he matures. PD (6,1) 1 Isherwood & Scovell’s Afterglow Lord Helpus, this puppy really catches the eye & did not disappoint on closer inspection, he has clean lines, good reach of neck, good in chest & front, fine bone, level topline, everything just put together well. I loved his balance & shape standing & on the move, he is all in proportion just now with the right type & amount of coat for his age, which helps show off his overall quality. I found him very pretty in the head & expression with his large well placed mobile ears are a great example of what I would like to see more off in the breed. He was good to watch on the move with a soundness that you would expect at this stage. I hope that he will continue to mature well over the next year as the potential is there, in the meantime I expect he will do well over the next few months & I would not be surprised to see this puppy start pushing for top honours in due course if he matures as I would expect. BP; 2 Cooper’s Wilachans Prince Rocky, r/w who I liked the look off in regards to size & balance. Still a bit raw & maturing to do, but outline is clean, reach of neck is there & good in body. On the move he will need to tighten up but this should come as he matures, what he does do is pull himself together well & show off the balance he has when moving. I liked his head & ear & expression; 3 Lee-Slater’s Graycaz Best Bib N'tucker, I described this pup as a real handful & it was good to see a youngster full of himself. Of course he will need to settle more on the move but I personally like to see this type of animation when free standing. A tri boy who is all in proportion for his size, pretty in head & structure, fine boned, good body & one who could mature well. JD (15,1) 1 Robb’s Gleniren Stardustmaker, r/w dog who still has a bit of maturing to do, but nonetheless at this stage has a lot to like about him. I liked his head shape, dark eye & expression although would prefer a slightly higher ear set to set the whole picture. Overall he has balance, with a good front, fine bone & moved with purpose. He will need to coat & body up to finish the picture & today it was his happy temperament which swayed the decision over 2 Carroll & Newman’s Denemore Toy Dragon, I actually had this RSW dog as being the class winner on first look, as he caught the eye with his shape & style. On close examination I felt he just had the edge on a few areas over the first dog, however, despite a few opportunities he just seemed to lack a bit of confidence at the wrong time. Where he impressed was in the head, he really appeals to the eye & had a lovely balance to him & again on the move had the confidence, I thought he really showed off his tailset & head carriage. If he can pull himself together & get the confidence/interest when free standing he should do well; 3 Anderson’s Northlyte Genesis, tri boy with a very good balance to him. Another who is at that that in between stage of maturity with regards coat, body etc but again nicely put together & nothing to hide in front, topline & body. Moved well & one who will appeal. YD (15,3) 1 Selivanova’s Connection Siljans Millionare, a quality class with the first 3 I felt where all of similar type & much of my comments apply to all 3. The winner had in my opinion the most quality in most areas but just needs a bit more ‘butterfly’ about him when free standing to show his presence, he done everything right just needs the extra sparkle to finish the picture when standing to bring himself to the attention of the judge. On the move this dog appeared to have a different level of confidence & interest about him, he really shone as he strode across the ring & he looked like a dog who could move all day. It was here that I really appreciated his quality in terms of his balance, really clean in shape & outline with a lovely neck & topline. In the head he has a lovely expression to him. Still a bit of maturing to do in terms of body & coat but one who has a lot to like about him; 2 Comrie-Bryant & Anderson’s Frasermar Storm In The Snow, as I said, in terms of shape, structure & outline, this dog was similar in many ways to 1. Again, he had a nice head to him, probably a bit finer than 1 across the muzzle which helps his appeal in head. He too needs a bit more confidence to him but hopefully that will come as he is matures in coat, body etc. On the move no issues with confidence & another who I felt came to life in this space; 3 Vandermolen’s Am Ch Clearlake Bob's Your Uncle, in terms of swaying my decision on these 3 dogs, the other 2 just had a bit more quality in the head than this dog. Again though, he is a quality dog overall who is well put together, good reach of neck, topline & angulation. He moved well & catches the eye. Like the others still has a bit of maturing to do but with time he should mature well. PGD (19,1) 1 Booth’s Dorvale Winter Gold at Trenarwyn, RSW dog who I liked the overall shape of. A lot to like about him in terms of body, neck, front & topline. He looked smart when on the move. His head could for me be a bit finer for me, but his ear & fringes compensate for that & there is quality there in many ways. He was in good condition & a smart looking boy; 2 Magri & Arrowsmith’s Rozamie Pierre, daintier than 1 in many respects & my main points for him on the day was that he will need to mature & body. I thought he had the better head than 1, with a nice eye & expression, & another who had the balance I look for; 3 Goudemanawyddan’s Finlay Mcrory, in many ways much the same points apply to this RSW dog as 2. Again, I liked his shape & outline, particularly when on the move. Another with a reach of neck & topline that I look for. A nicely balanced dog. MLD (15) 1 Caton’s Coffee Ice Cream Forussi at Henrix, I really liked this dog & he caught the eye. Whilst he is solid in the head, it takes nothing away from its shape, eye & expression, add to that a well placed ear & fringing he has quality about him. I found him dainty, fine boned, yet well bodied. He was sound across the board & moved with purpose. He at times was a bit ‘flighty’ when standing versus lively & could do with an extra bit of confidence. Overall a quality dog who will appeal & could do well in the next year; 2 Magri & Arrowsmith’s Rozamie Depeche Mode, b/w dog who really appeals in head. He has a cracking ear shape, well fringed, fine across the muzzle & a nice balance to his head. Good flowing lines to this dog. I personally would like to see more white to his body markings to break up his outline, but once you have your hands on him you appreciate the balance he has too him. Another who moves well & was in very good condition; 3 Anderson’s Northlyte Cyclone, tri boy who is the size & shape I like. Sound on the move, holding his topline & showing off his tail carriage. This boy is pretty in head, shape & eye. Nice fineness to him, with fine bone, yet good chest & body. LD (12,2) 1 Clint’s Papplewick Persian Punch, b/w dog who struck me with his balance & shape. He really appealed in head, with a lovely shape to his head, good eye, ear & fringing. He then appealed even more on the move as he moved freely across the ring showing off his balance. He was good in front, fine boned & well bodied. Not much more maturing to do & a quality dog; 2 Sharp-Dixon, Reyes & Lynn’s Afterglow Adonis for Queenslake, another that I liked on first appraisal. Not quite the overall quality in head as 1, although he did have large well placed. Overall a well balanced dog, good front, body & rear, who looked the part. He too moved well & showed off his shape; 3 Hatch’s Macstrak Jack Daniel, b/w who appealed to me in shape, neck, topline & front. Another who moved well & had a look about him that I could not ignore. Pretty in head with a nice expression to him, another in good condition. OD (20,1) 1 Magri & Arrowsmith’s Ch Rozamie Dream Lover, this r/w dog was my star of the day, he just has quality stamped throughout from head to toe. I loved his head, in terms of shape, proportions & that expression, he just oozed class. Another who had what I call clean lines, he flows from front to back & on the move is where he puts this altogether, he commanded the ring & my attention showing off his quality in every department. I personally liked how he was active on the ground & I could see the lively character & personality of the dog, which is what I look for. He was in top class condition & just got better every time I looked at him. He could not be denied the top award & I was delighted to award him the CC. He then held off a strong challenge from my bitch winner to take BOB as I felt he had the little more energy & presence for the big ring than the bitch; 2 Robb’s Ch Gleniren Shootin Starmaker Sunshoo, this was the first time I have seen this dog in the flesh & the one thing he does have is ring presence. A balanced dog, no doubting his overall quality throughout with much to like about him. In terms of swaying my decision I felt he does not quite have the quality of head as my winner, in terms of shape & I would prefer a slightly higher ear set to him. Another though whose lines just flow & he does comes to your attention on the move. Today he had to settle for the RCC but nonetheless a high quality dog; 3 Winthers’ Am Gch Mgl Isle Royal Ranson Of Vw, this r/w was another who I spotted on first glance & he took the eye. He did not disappoint on the table either & I thought he was another who had quality throughout. Very good in body, front & topline, good tailset & presented in good condition. Very smart when on the move. The first 2 just have that extra about them. GCD (14) 1 Booth’s Dorvale Winter Gold at Trenarwyn; 2 Anderson’s Pappretty Athos Amitie, tri, 10 months so still maturity to come, at this stage a nice enough dog with balance & movement in place; 3 Bull’s Altaya Foreign Affair, another tri who again appeals in shape, movement wise he held his own.

VB (11,1) 1 Maskell’s Kazkell Velvet Dream, this tri stood out for me in the class. I really liked her shape, topline & balance. Pretty in head, fine boned & moved with purpose. Body of good length & sound in front & rear. Not yet showing her age & certainly one who enjoyed being in the show ring; 2 Wright’s Tinklebury Hurtle Myrtle, b/w girl who was another that I liked the outline off. Head has a bit of quality to it, nice lines & balance to her & again moved well. Another who was in good condition; 3 Gray’s Gennasus Make Believe, similar in many ways to 2, although not quite as fine across the head. Overall a good shape to her, of good body, fine boned & moved OK. MPB (1) 1 Sharp-Dixon & Reyes’ Zoloto Princess Queenslake, tri good who stood alone but certainly merited her award. Very dainty in head, will need to mature & hopefully not come over fine. I liked her ear set & size which added to her appeal. A good shape to this young one at this stage, well bodied & balance to her. Whilst still very young, some potential in this one. PB (6) 1 Banfield’s Jorgealin Cast A Spell for Kingshaven, I thought this little tri girl was another who just had quality, like my puppy dog another who should do well over the course of the next few months & beyond. A lovely temperament & the type I would have liked to have seen more of. She was very much the dainty girl, cracking head to her & another who when on the move just looked the part. Body shape & structure all there to be seen & appreciated; 2 Waller’s Kazkell Theme For A Dream for Lilnrose, this tri was also pretty in head, lovely ear to her which finishes the picture. Nice flow to her, great topline on the move & lovely tailset & carriage to her. Smart little girl with good front & rear, bone & body; 3 Goodwin’s Paplene Regal Roxanne, a pretty b/w girl but my first points are around needing more body to firm up. Another who appeals in head, good topline, bit more raw overall than the winners at this stage. JB (12,3) 1 Pavlova’s Lenskaja Selestina, tri girl who at this stage has a nice balance to her, what I really liked about her was when she was on the move. For a dainty & fine little girl, she really moved with purpose, showing off her lines, neck, outline & shape. Really good in body, pretty enough in head, I would prefer just a little more finer across the muzzle, but with maturity & fringing this won’t be an issue; 2 Ilze’s Fraimane Dollbabies Cheri Charm Of Sparkle, b/w phalene who I really liked the shape of, her overall outline, style etc was there to be seen. Whilst she lacked the coat today, it actually helped show how well she was put together. I thought she had a quality in her head with a lovely eye & expression. Potential in this one who shines on the move; 3 Skelton & Fraser’s Bonmeshay Lady Charlotte of Adnamashan, b/w & another pretty girl who had a lot to like about her, I liked her head, ear set & she is well fringed for her age. Again, nice on the move which showed off her lines, fined boned, & good in body. She needs a little more confidence to push forward & with time & maturity if she bodies & coats up could do well. YB (17,2) 1 Vandermolen’s Am Ch Clearlake Cocoojte, I actually struggled to split the first 2 as I felt they were so a like on examination, I was convinced they were sisters, but the catalogue tells me otherwise, there must be same commons genes in there though as they are so similarly in type & construction. Two cracking girls with the eventual winner just having that little bit more finesse in the head. What I liked about this girl was her body shape & balance. Lovely lines to her & her overall head & expression clinched it on the day over 2. When she came into the challenge, the more I seen of her the more I liked her. She has a bit of class & will hold her own in most company. Please to award her the RCC today; 2 Victor’s Lafford Kandy Floss, as I say, this girl was another who has quality & very much along the same lines, shape outline etc as the winner. By no means not fine & dainty, I just preferred the muzzle of the winner in head which gave her the extra bit of quality. Construction wise, it was near enough going over the same dog twice as they are made so alike. I am sure this one will do well in the year ahead & push for top awards; 3 Selivanova’s Connection Siljans Polar Wings, & this little b/w girl was another who was not out of place here & gave the first 2 a run for their money. She too excels in shape & body, moved effortlessly. Slightly less mature than 1 & 2, in terms of coat, body etc but through time will I suspect do well. PGB (19,3) 1 Forth’s Omegaville Love Me Do, this rs/w nearly blew it as she decided on first inspection to drop her tail. The change of handler turned this into another dog & she pulled out the stops to ensure her award. She appeals to me in head, overall balance was there, good in front, fine & dainty & just had something which appealed to me. Another with time can do well; 2 Cox’s Tricianbri Kisses For Me, this b/w girl also had a lot to like about her & has the shape & style that appeals. Well put together, another with sound front but also another who drooped her tail at the wrong times. On the day though, she had the quality & I could not deny her the place; 3 Lindsay’s Skyvana Party Time Jazz Plays Mezanda, b/w girl who has a cracking topline & angulation to her. The other 2 had a bit more quality about them, particularly in the head, but I described this one as a good all round bitch. Enough quality in all departments. MLB (16,5) 1 Magnusson’s Two Princes Anthea, r/sw girl who is sweet in head, fine boned, lovely front & good body, whilst her coat is not at her best just now, again I was able to see on the table & on the move the finer points to her, I would encourage her handler to stand up as this girl then stretched her neck & showed her character & had a greater appeal to her compared when stacked by the handler; 2 Buckley-Waters & Buckley’s Metamorphic Opal at Sempefidelis, this girl appealed to me. I liked the expression to this one & the overall quality in head. She could do with a bit more body & slightly longer in the neck to just add to that flow & outline. Fine & dainty & again moved well. Another who will need to coat up though; 3 Colyer’s Ellmara Royal Romance with Shirando, r/sw who excels in shape & topline, really gave it her all on the move as her topline was first class & she looked really smart. There is a distraction with the spotting on the blaze but when you look beyond this you see what quality she has to offer in head. Overall three good quality bitches. LB (14,1) 1 Borg’s Petress Dark And Daring, b/w who I thought was a lovely girl in many ways. Easily catches the eye with the clean outline & balance. Another with a touch of quality in head, really fine & dainty throughout, but in really good body & yet again moved so well showing off not on her topline but also the tailset. Another who I expect will push for top awards soon; 2 Hola’s Iresine Novy Krystal, this tri really appealed to me, I just wish she had a little more energy about her & showed herself off as to go over I found her of really high quality. Appeals to me in head, her markings adding to her expression. Another who was so well put together, really, good neck, topline & body, & just a real classy bitch who looks the part. Hopefully she will show herself off more in the future as if she does she would be right up there; 3 Magnusson’s Two Princes Anthea, winner of PG but had to settle for 3rd here. OB (19,7) 1 Pavlova’s C I B/Rus Ch Sher Zesta Winner, this r/w bitch is for me right out the top drawer, she took my eye straight away when doing the first lap round the ring. I couldn’t wait to see if she was put together as I expected & on closer examination she just got better. Her head, expression, ear set just capture you, then the rest is just as good. What really impressed me was her shape & structure. Lovely neck, front, body & on the move, wow does this girl pull out all the stops & I one who I could have watched move all day, her topline, tailset etc all there to be seen & admired, quality girl throughout who just kept impressing. I personally would have loved to have seen a bit more of her personality when free standing as I think that would help further show off her quality, but still looked classy regardless as she was at one with her handler. Delighted to award this girl the CC & one I believe could easily gain her UK title; 2 Wells & Brown’s Ch Metamorphic Delivered, b/w girl who has quality to her in many areas. I liked this ones overall size & shape, really pretty in head & expression, fine boned, sound in front & rear. Another when on the move showed off the topline & tailset. Good quality bitch; 3 Anderson’s Ch/Am Ch Clearlake Clovis at Northlyte, another quality tri girl which lots to admire, probably similar to number 2 in terms of shape, front & body. She is pretty in head, good shape to her, nice neck & topline. Moved well & in good condition. GCB (4) 1 Breen’s Grinsdales Crystal at Kylecroft, r/w who is a little short of coat but actually this allowed me to see her outline. Good enough in head, cracking topline. Nice chest to this one; 2 Gray Gennasus Make Believe; 3 Anderson’s Hillsorg Marks Amelia at Pappretty, b/w bitch who has a nice enough shape to her. Not quite the quality in head I look for, but body wise, front & rear, of good quality.

MARK WHITEHILL

+1

Спасибо! оч.интересно! и голова и уши и баланс, линия верха, шея, тонкая кость, хороший перед, движения.. и везде отмечает хвост. собаки без арок не дают нужного впечатления.  везде отмечает темперамент и заинтересованность в ринге собаки,живой показ собаки.. оч часто эксперт пишет о том что хотелось бы чуть выше постав ушей.. эксперт обосновывает свой выбор лпп, вобщем, оч.познавательно, спасибо!

+1

tetatetfs
Ух, ты! Света, Маша спасибо... Еще б литературный перевод на русский...  :blush: Ох, нет предела твоим мечтаньям Человек  :flirt:

На самом деле эксперт делал фото каждой собаки из расстановки, не знаю для себя ли или для публикации. Очень здорово, что после такого крупного мероприятия публикуется отчет. Очень понравилось, что судья при своем выборе отталкивался не от каких то недостатков или отдельных статей собаки. Все таки на первом месте был тип, общий облик бабочки, выражение, правильный постав ушей, арка хвоста, темперамент...... Было бы правильно если после всех крупных выставок эксперты публиковали подобные отчеты с обьяснением каждого места в расстановках.